Created in 2015, SmartValue Services SRL is the Romanian web development and content editing branch of SmartValue SCRL. SmartValue SCRL is a Belgian rapid-growing company active in the e-commerce sector with multiple awarded websites (e.g. Newpharma, designed as 'Best Belgian E-shop' at the BeCommerce Awards 2015). Our e-shops are leaders in their sector and customer satisfaction is our priority. SmartValue Services SRL is based on 10 years of experience in outsourcing development and content editing services to top Belgian e-commerce websites right here, in Timisoara.
We understand challenges and opportunities of e-commerce development and are currently expanding our activities through Europe.
We are looking for a junior or middle e-mailing specialist for the creation, configuration and sending of advanced e-marketing newsletters and triggered campaigns. Also, we are looking for someone who can be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact on a web site; who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Starting from provided Photoshop designs, you are responsible for the implementation, configuration & delivery of the marketing newsletters, visual campaigns on the website, and more… You will also be trained in the configuration of e-mailing scenarios, advanced segmentation and personalization, etc.
Thanks to your attention to details, you can ensure consistent visual display over different email and operating systems & platforms. Your ability to meet deadlines will allow you to complete the required task in time. You work in close collaboration with the Belgian Email Marketing responsible, and have the support and training of our internal web development team.
· HTML for emails, HTML5 and CSS knowledge is required
· Experience in email creation, using large scale mailing systems is a plus
· Web frontend experience is a plus
· Good written and spoken knowledge of English is mandatory
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Minimum bachelor degree
· Data analysis and interpretation skills
· Attention to details
· Organized, patient and consistent
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Desire to learn
· Photoshop basic knowledge is mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER
· Initial training provided, subsequent technical support available
· Pleasant working environment
· Flexible schedule
· Motivating salary according to skills, effort and evolution