Smartvalue is a rapid-growing company active in the e-commerce sector with multiple awarded websites (e.g. Newpharma, elected as 'Best Belgian E-shop' at the BeCommerce Awards 2009 & 2015). Our e-shops are leaders in their sector and customer satisfaction is our priority.
We understand the challenges and opportunities of e-commerce development and are currently expanding our activities throughout Europe.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
A competitive salary, a fascinating experience in a fast-growing company that works with successful e-commerce websites, a stimulating and informal working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team.